I wanted to take a moment and let you know what a great emplyee you have in Mr. Dale Dothage.
Mr. Dothage went above and beyond in helping me purchase a Harter House gift card for my brother’s birthday.
I look forward to personally visiting your store next time I visit the area.
D. Patrick Miltenberger
I’m sharing this late—about two weeks after it happened, but I
just have to give Wes a pat on the back—and you should too! He went above
and beyond to help me find the hazelnuts I needed for a recipe… he
searched through mixed nuts, picking out the hazelnuts, all because they
weren’t available by themselves anymore. Wow. So many employees would just
say, “Sorry, ma’m, no hazelnuts.” What customer service, and what a
I just wanted to say thank you and how appreciative I am to one of your employees, Gay Wheatley. Today as I was getting ready to leave Harter House on Eastgate, my car would not start. Mr. Wheatley not only helped me get the battery jumped, he offered to drive me and my girls home if we couldn’t get it started. Than…ks to him and a couple of helpful customers my car is now safely back home.
Harter House - Eastgate
Our Coupon Policy
Harter House Supermarket will double up to and including .50. Harter House accepts legitimate coupons that consumers receive via retailer and manufacturer websites and email campaigns, through interactive advertising and promotions on web publisher sites, and from legitimate online coupon sites. We recognize that our customers are increasingly turning to the Internet to find coupons. In an effort to make using printable coupons a positive experience, we have created these store policies and consumer guidelines to help consumers and store personnel alike prevent the abuse of these promotions.
Regular & Printable Coupons…
- Always scan properly at the register. Legitimate printable coupons are delivered using special software designed to print a properly rendered barcode on the coupon. Harter House will only accept printable coupons if they scan properly at checkout.
- Will not be for “free” product. It is an industry practice not to produce printable coupons for free product. Buy-one-get-one-free coupons and other values that have a purchase requirement are acceptable. “Free product” coupons should always be pre-printed and sent via postal mail or published in media, and printed double-sided and/or on security paper. Harter House will not accept “FREE product” printable coupons. If coupon value exceeds the advertised retail we will not accept this coupon. No cash will be redeemed over the retail value.
- Will not be for a high value relative to the cost of the item. For example, a $2 off coupon will be acceptable for a product that normally sells for $5 or more, but a $2 off printable coupon for a product that sells for $2.25 is unlikely to be legitimate. Harter House will not reimburse coupons for more than the product’s value. We won’t accept more than 6 like coupons.
- Usually have short expiration dates. Some coupons may have longer expiration dates, but most expire 30-45 days after you print them. Harter House receives information about valid printable coupon expiration dates and may reject coupons that have altered expiration dates.
- Never appear on screen. All legitimate printable coupons are sent directly to the printer after clicking on a link in your web browser or email. A legitimate coupon is never sent as a graphic or PDF or sent in a Word document.
- Are never copied, sold or traded. Nearly all coupons are “non-transferable” meaning they should not be photocopied or scanned and distributed to others. Coupons are never sold and you should not pay for someone’s “time to clip” or other service fee. You should always print the coupon yourself directly from the website or email that is offering it. Only then can you ensure you are printing a legitimate coupon. Coupons may be rejected if they appear out of proportion or blurry, or are obvious duplicates.
- Are nearly always printed using the same technology and therefore have a standard format, with very specific security features, including a unique serial code. Coupons may be rejected if they appear to have been altered in any way.